Sunday, November 21, 2010

Apparently, Writing A Blog Is Much More Interesting When You Have A Baby, But That's Definately Not Happening.


So if the title didn't do it for ya, here it is. I'm bored. My life currently consists of the following: school, homework (yes, school and homework are different things.), flute, and church. And also anything else I somehow find time to do during my crazzzzzzy days. Don't worry, I am not one of those people who spells things with too many letters for fun. I do it because in the scenario of crazzzzzzy, the "Z" should be over emphasized. This is what it has come too. Being bored has caused me to care about and explain why I have spelled things the way I have. Form now on, I shal now spel everythig rong. Cuz I refuze too make it seme lik I amm borrrrrrred. But this is way too much effort. So I'm done. I sincerely hope that something interesting happens so I can write an interesting post. Until next time.
Yours Truly,
Thee Baad Spella.

Disclaimer: This post may cause some people to want to throw up because of the terrible spelling. blogger.com can not be sued for this effect of the post.

No comments: