Monday, September 10, 2012

I am sorry I cant write this anymore


I found this online, I didn't particularly care for the poem, but see if you notice anything interesting about the layout...It took me a while but once I got it it was funny! I wonder what "Shim" didn't want to be writing!


I once had a dream
a dream I lived by
my dream was sure
sure like the sky

ordinarily amusing
reluctant yet proud
resilient and strong
yes to my dream, I had vowed

I held on to my dream
committed for sure
acclaimed glory
no action impure

telling a story
without remorse
reliving the past
Im an unstoppable force

the past is gone
eternally finished
time goes on
homeward bound

It's something that
simply cant go back
and never regresses
no never repeats

yet it goes on and on
magically discarding
obstructive memories
rather always safeguarding

everything important.